Tuesday 6 December 2011

"I am dedausted!"

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 

Happy (pre Hill)
During hill 

lovely picture after hill, which is why Joshy is frowning (poor boy)


Mommy and Hannah and the ginger scene they built


Joshy before we left to go tobogganing 
Joshy as soon a mommy said "say Cheese!"
Well winter is here for a visit, and it brought SNOW with it! and we only say visit as it is to be a high of 12 this weekend, so Snow is going to go else where to visit... please call mom if you want it at your house :). So mommy took us tobogganing, to break Joshy in to a winter sport well it broke Joshy.. we went down the hill so fast that the sled went from under our bums and Joshy went under ME!  but Mommy took the pictures and then took Joshua home. he was much better inside! Daddy and I kept going for a little while. when we came home, Mommy had hot chocolate for us tired sledders, and I was truly dedausted! (exhausted from a four year old vocabulary)  Then on Sunday Mommy and I made a gingerbread house and a ginger bread family :) they sure look delicious :)

3 comments:

  1. they sure to look delicious! glad you got to enjoy the snow while it lasts:)
    love ya,
    w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah and Joshua your gingerbread family look lovely. I wish I was there tobogganing with you! I love tobogganing. Wait until next year and you won't be able to keep up with Josh. I don't have very much snow either. It rained last night. God is blessing me with a very long fall until I move into a house. Snow next year! I love you guys and can't wait to see you all again. Love Nana. Ps keep posting the pictures and your mommy's drawing. Kisses and hugs from Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute,
    we miss you all so.
    sigh.

    us lobacks

    ReplyDelete