Friday 30 September 2011

MMMM! Mommy you make good soup!

the winnie the Pooh Fan club, both of them wearing pooh Jammies. 

came out looking for Hannah, found this!

Tea for you, Tea for me!

all the distinguished guests

Even Joshy was invited.

and Daddy!

Add caption

Our yummy yummy soup

Mommy believes in Child labor.

the tree has moved up!



Well it was a little chilly this week, so mommy had the craving for some golden cheddar cheese soup, and corn scones, and YUMMMMMMY! it was so good.  The funny thing is Auntie Angie, Uncle Trevor and Benjamin all the way in Toronto, had the same thing the same night :) today Mommy is going to bake some Banana muffins! She had to call Auntie Angie again for the recipe and GUESS WHAT! They had fresh banana muffins TOO! Mommy says it's good to have sisters who you have such a connection with.   Anyways Joshua is on the move, he gets into everything.  Mommy has a "umbrella Tree" that has had to move up in the world because Joshy keeps eating the leaves, which Mommy does not think it can be too healthy. He has had his hand stuck in the VCR twice this week now.. Also he has climbed the dishwasher, and the art desk.  Mommy is glad that he still likes his bouncer, as it keeps him in one spot for a little while to clean up his path of destruction.  (he keeps mommy moving!) Also we had a tea party this week. Daddy even made an appearance it was great. Daddy is back to work in the big equipment.  I guess big equipment but out of the field.   He says it is like going back to school after summer holidays.   As for us kids we like school (or so we think)! Mommy has returned to school too, she is taking an art class. And loves it. She says we are her inspiration for many things. but four hours a week to not have to chase after us is OK. :)   We had a friend come over for a sudo-sleep over. She went to sleep here, but her mommy and daddy took her home after the show :)  it was great fun.  Well have to go I think I smell muffins :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your hide and seek girl! She blends into a wheat field pretty well too! Your soup looks amazing! I would say scrumptious but didn't know how to spell it! Tee hee! I wish I was having tea at your tea party it looks like only the upper class were invited! Grandma B was saying this morning how much she enjoys your mommys photos so I am thrilled that she is enjoying her art class, even if it means only taking a break from mobster Josh and his tree eating ways! I love you all and am envious of your daddy's trade skills, but I have now gotten a card to say I can work safely on the construction site with him! Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos and what a lovely lovely family. These blogs are such a great connection, it almost feels like we were there. They make me very happy, and we all try and look at them together as a family (even Trevor browses unasked!)I love seeing photos of Josh, so we can see a bit of how he's changing (I'm very excited about taking pictures of the boys once Alexander can defend himself) and for some reason, I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing the small things like tea party's and child labour (HA HA HA< you got a guffa' out of Trevor)
    I am thinking of making our blog into a Jonathan book sometime, you should get his advice on how to do it too.
    much much love
    us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind a visitor to your blog. Aunt Angie sent me here!! We enjoyed seeing you again after a long time and having a bit of a visit. You grow up so fast and yes, that little brother of yours will certainly keep all of you on your toes. We are looking forward to your visit this weekend - hope that is still on from your end. Can you let me know what your travel plans are so I know when to plan Thanksgiving dinner. Wendy will join us but I think Cameron has a lot of work hours that don't line up with meal hours so he may miss joining us. Let us know when you can come!

    ReplyDelete